TOP 7 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Earn Professional Development Hours including certifications and trainings in construction and maintenance.
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions.
- Interact with leaders in the profession and learn about professional trends.
- Participate in the policy dialogue on water resource and environmental issues affecting the profession.
- Learn about the latest trends and techniques being applied in the industry.
- Meet top students, a highly qualified pool of potential employees.
CONVINCE YOUR BOSS
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.