Abstract Submission Deadline:
You will be required to pay a $25 one-time, non-refundable, abstract submission fee. This one-time fee will allow you to submit 2 abstracts. Students will NOT be required to pay the $25 submission fee.
Congress Topics & Tracks
- 17th Groundwater Symposium
- Desalination Symposium
- Emerging & Innovative Technologies
- History & Heritage
- Hydraulics & Waterways
- Hydro-climate/Climate Change Symposium
- International Issues
- Irrigation & Drainage
- Planning and Management
- Stormwater Symposium
- 17th Urban Watershed Symposium
- Stormwater Symposium
- Student Competition
- Professional Practice
Abstracts must be:
- In English
- Approximately 250 words but no longer than 1 page in length
- Your own work
- No more than 2 submissions per person (as the presenter)
- Only 1 of which may be approved for oral presentation
- Only 1 of which may be approved for poster presentation
Abstracts must NOT be:
- Previously published (except if for oral presentation only)
- Commercial or promotional
ASCE/EWRI membership is encouraged, but not required for submission. Submitters whose abstracts are accepted for presentation, whether oral or poster, are expected to register for and attend the Congress.
Final Paper Deadline: January 3, 2019
- Final Paper length is limited to 15 pages including the abstract, text, photos, and graphics.
- Final Papers must be at least 5 pages in length for inclusion in the published proceedings
- Authors whose abstracts and/or final papers are selected for inclusion in the technical program will be required to register for the congress at the appropriate fee, attend the conference, and make their presentations in person.
- Final Paper Submission is Optional.
Speaker/Author Registration Deadline: January 3, 2019
The deadline for speaker/author registration is midnight , Eastern US Time (GMT minus 5).
Should an individual submit their final paper but fail to register by the deadline, that person's paper will be removed from the conference program and proceedings.
If you intend to submit only an abstract for presentation at the conference, you are still required to register by this date.
Speaker/author registration fees are nonrefundable after March 1 due to necessary advance production of the proceedings and the program. Exceptions will only be made for illness or emergency if the request is made in writing and accompanied by a doctor's note and/or similar official documentation stating the emergency and person's name. The subsequent refund will be made minus a $100 processing fee.