We are no longer accepting any new abstracts for this conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline was Wednesday,
You will be required to pay a $25 one-time, non-refundable, abstract submission fee. This one-time fee will allow you to submit 2 abstracts. Students will NOT be required to pay the $25 submission fee. Available submission types include oral, poster and lightning round talk.
Congress Topics & Tracks
- Cyber-physical Security of Urban Water Infrastructure
- Desalination and Water Reuse Symposium
- Emerging & Innovative Technologies
- Groundwater Symposium
- History & Heritage
- Hydraulics & Waterways
- Hydro-climate/Climate Change Symposium
- International Issues
- Irrigation & Drainage
- Reclaimed Water for Irrigation Symposium - listed under the Irrigation & Drainage topic
- Planning and Management
- Smart Water Symposium
- Stormwater Symposium
- Water, Wastewater, Stormwater
- Watershed Management Conference - submit your Watershed related abstracts to this topic within the abstract submission site. Remember, full Congress and Wednesday/Thursday daily registrants receive access to the Watershed Management Conference as a part of their registration.
- Water Distribution Systems Analysis
- Professional Practice
- Must be in English
- Approximately 250 words but no longer than 1 page in length
- Your own work
- No more than 2 submissions per person (as the presenter)
- Only 1 of which may be approved for oral presentation
- Only 1 of which may be approved for poster presentation
Abstracts must NOT be:
- Previously published (except if for oral presentation only)
- Commercial or Promotional
ASCE/EWRI membership is encouraged, but not required for submission. Submitters whose abstracts are accepted for presentation, whether oral or poster, are expected to register for and attend the Congress.
Final Paper Deadline:
- Final Paper length is limited to 15 pages including the abstract, text, photos, and graphics
- Final Papers must be at least 5 pages in length for inclusion in the published proceedings
- Authors whose abstracts and/or final papers are selected for inclusion in the technical program will be required to register for the congress at the appropriate fee, attend the conference, and make their presentations in person
- Final Paper Submission is Optional
Speaker/Author Registration Deadline: January 13, 2020
The deadline for speaker/author registration is 11:59 pm , Eastern US Time (GMT minus 5).
Should an individual submit their final paper but fail to register by the deadline, that person's paper will be removed from the conference program and proceedings.
If you intend to submit only an abstract for presentation at the conference, you are still required to register by this date.
Speaker/author registration fees are non-refundable after March 1 due to necessary advance production of the proceedings and the program. Exceptions will only be made for illness or emergency if the request is made in writing and accompanied by a doctor's note and/or similar official documentation stating the emergency and person's name. The subsequent refund will be made minus a $100 processing fee.