EWRI International Council is now accepting applications for the Visiting International Fellowship! Please visit the Visiting International Fellows page for specifics about the application procedure.
Applicants and hosts should work together to complete the fellowship application. The application must be submitted by the host (a United States- or Canada-based EWRI/ASCE member) by
The following information must be provided as completely as possible for the application to be considered by the committee:
- Contact information for applicant and host
- Biographical information for applicant
- Abstract for technical paper to be presented at conference (must also be separately submitted to the EWRI Conference website*)
- Descriptions of two to three days of technical and cultural exchange activities that will occur outside of the conference, including a note on how the exchange will promote sustained collaboration
- Description of networking activities
- Financial information: Applicants must include a cost estimate and descriptions of how costs not covered by the fellowship will be covered (the fellowship will not be sufficient to cover all travel costs).