Carol E. Haddock, P.E. Director of Public Works in the City of Houston
Kent Nelson, P.E. Deputy Executive Director and COO Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority
Morris Maslia, P.E. Research Environmental Engineer at the CDC National Center for Environmental Health (retired)
Deborah H. Lee, PE, PH. D.WRE, SES Director, NOAA Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory
Top 8 Reasons to Attend
- Free Technical Workshops
- Earn up to 32.5 Professional Development Hours.
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions.
- Interact with leaders in the profession and learn about professional trends.
- Participate in the policy dialogue on water resource and environmental issues affecting the profession.
- Learn about the latest trends and techniques being applied in the industry.
- Meet top students, a highly qualified pool of potential employees.