The 21st World Environmental & Water Resources Congress will feature 8 concurrent technical tracks over five full days of virtual programming. Approximately 900 leading engineers and scientists from around the world attend the EWRI Congress each year to discuss the latest research, case studies, and evolving “best practices” in water resources and the environment.
World Environmental & Water Resources Congress Organizing Committee
- Conference Chair: Karen Kabbes, P.E., D.WRE, ENV SP, F.ASCE
- Conference Co-Chair: Deborah Lee, P.E., PH, D.WRE, F.ASCE
- Technical Co-Chair: Veera Gnaneswar-Gude, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE, D.WRE, F.ASCE
- Technical Co-Chair: Lily Baldwin, P.E., M.ASCE
- Younger Member Liaison: Hector Bravo, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE
- New Professionals Liaison: Jennifer Sloan-Ziegler, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE
- Local Arrangements Chair: William Gonwa, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE
- Sponsorship Chair: Carl Sutter, P.E., C.C.S., F.ASCE
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.