The 2022 World Environmental & Water Resources Congress will feature 8 concurrent technical tracks over three days. Approximately 900 leading engineers and scientists from around the world attend the EWRI Congress each year to discuss the latest research, case studies, and evolving “best practices” in water resources and the environment.
World Environmental & Water Resources Congress Organizing Committee
- Conference Chair: Katherine Gurd, P.E., F.ASCE, Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources
- Conference Vice Chair: Shaukat Syed, M.ASCE, Georgia Department of Natural Resources
- Technical Co-Chair: Emily Grubert, Ph.D., EIT, A.M.ASCE, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Technical Co-Chair: John Pierson, P.E., F.ASCE, Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Local Arrangements Chair: Caroline Smith, EIT, ENV, SP, CFM, A.M.ASCE, Dewberry & Associates
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.