The 2023 World Environmental & Water Resources Congress will feature 10 concurrent technical tracks over three days. Approximately 800 leading engineers and scientists from around the world attend the EWRI Congress each year to discuss the latest research, case studies, and evolving “best practices” in water resources and the environment.
World Environmental & Water Resources Congress Organizing Committee
- Conference Chair: Sridhar Kamojjala, P.E., D.WRE, M.ASCE - Las Vegas Valley Water District
- Technical Co-Chair: Sajjad Ahmad, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE - University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Technical Co-Chair: Regan Murray, Ph.D., M.ASCE - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Technical Program Coordinator: Tien Mun Yee; Ph.D., EIT, M.ASCE - Kennesaw State University
- Local Arrangements Co-Chair: Joseph Cetrulo; P.E., M.ASCE - GCW Engineering, Inc.
- Local Arrangements Co-Chair: Suzanne Trabia, P.E., A.M.ASCE - City of Henderson, NV
- Sponsorship Co-Chair and Member Services Rep: Kathlie Jeng Bulloch, Ph.D., P.E., CFM, D.WRE, M.ASCE - City of Huntsville, TX
- Sponsorship Co-Chair: Heidi Dexheimer, P.E., M.ASCE - GCW Engineering, Inc.
- Technical Tour Coordinator: Akash Sehdev, P.E., MBA - City of Henderson, NV
- Technical Tour Coordinator: Edward Demars, P.E., PMP - Las Vegas Valley Water District
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.