Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.
Congress Organizing Committee
- General Program Chair: Kemal Niksic, P.E.
- Technical Program Chair: Greg Scott, P.E.
- Technical Program Chair: Bill Hamilton, PH.D, PE
- Local Arrangements Chair: Jason Baguet, P.E., M.ASCE
- Local Arrangements: Sarah Yeager, E.I.T
- Sponsorships Chair: Saki Handa, ENV SP
- Younger Member Chair: Maggie Chase