The 20th World Environmental & Water Resources Congress will feature 13 concurrent technical tracks over four full days of programming. Approximately 1,200 leading engineers and scientists from around the world attend the EWRI Congress each year to discuss the latest research, case studies, and evolving “best practices” in water resources and the environment. As a part of your full EWRI Congress registration, you will be granted access to the Watershed Management Conference. The Watershed Management Conference, co-located with the EWRI Congress, will be held May 20–21.
World Environmental & Water Resources Congress Organizing Committee
- General Chair: Sri Kamojjala, P.E., D.WRE, M.ASCE, Las Vegas Valley Water District
- Technical Program Co-Chair: Sajjad Ahmad, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Technical Program Co-Chair: Regan Murray, Ph.D., U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Technical Program Coordinator: Veera Gnaneswar Gude, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE, Mississippi State University
- Local Arrangements Chair: Joseph Cetrulo, M.ASCE, GCW, Inc.
- Sponsorship Chair: Heidi A. Dexheimer, P.E., M.ASCE, City of Henderson
- Member-at-Large: Kristina Swallow, P.E., ENV SP, F.ASCE, Nevada Department of Transportation
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.