Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.
Join leading environmental and water resource professionals to discuss the latest topics in water resources.
EWRI Congress 2018
Congress Organizing Committee
- General Chair, Dr. Rebecca Teasley, A.M.ASCE, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Technical Program Chair, Sri Kamojjala, P.E., D.WRE, M.ASCE, Las Vegas Valley Water District
- Local Arrangements Chair, Brett Staeden, P.E., Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Technical Program Coordinator, Veera Gnaneswar Gude, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE, M.ASCE, Mississippi State University
- Technical Program Coordinator, Melissa Wetzig, P.E., Colorado Springs Utilites