Honorable Minister Sri Kalvakuntla Taraka Rama RaoCommerce Department of Telangana, Hyperbad
As a part of your full EWRI Congress registration, you will be granted access to the Watershed Management Conference. The Watershed Management Conference, co-located with the EWRI Congress, will be held May 20 – 21.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Free technical workshops
- Access to the Watershed Management Conference as a part of your full EWRI Congress registration or daily registration (Wednesday or Thursday)
- Earn up to 34.5 Professional Development Hours
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts
- Interact with leaders in the profession and learn about professional trends
- Participate in the policy dialogue on water resource and environmental issues affecting the profession
- Learn about the latest trends and techniques being applied in the industry
- Meet top students, a highly qualified pool of potential employees
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.