By submitting an abstract to the EWRI Congress 2022, you acknowledge that you understand that:
- You are available to present at any time and in the format that EWRI Congress assigns your presentation (Monday, June 6 - Wednesday, June 8, 2022). This conference will take place in Atlanta, GA.
- It is mandatory that you register and pay for the conference by Friday, January 28, 2022. Should an author submit their final paper but fail to register by the deadline, the unregistered paper will be removed from the conference program and proceedings.
- Authors wishing to publish a final papers in the conference proceedings will need to submit the paper by Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Paper submission is not mandatory.
- You will be required to pay a $25 one-time, non-refundable, abstract submission fee. This one time fee will allow you to submit 2 abstracts. Students will NOT be required to pay the $25 submission fee. Students may email ASCE Customer Service to request the abstract payment waiver code.
- ASCE will not pay for your travel or other expenses.
- You have obtained permission and funding from your agency/company to make this presentation, including registration and affiliated travel. (if applicable)
- You have applied for your international travel paperwork in advance to obtain international travel permissions (if applicable).
- An international letter of invitation will not be sent until you have registered and paid for the conference (if applicable).
New this year:
- In order to submit a co-author of your presentation the following will be needed (name, email, profile headshot, short biography and company name). You will not be able to submit your abstract without this information.
Topical Sessions and Tracks Requested for the 2022 EWRI Congress
Abstracts must be:
- In English
- Approximately 250 words
- Your own scientific, technical or project work but not literature review
- No more than 2 submissions per person (as the presenter)
- Only 1 of which may be approved for oral presentation
- Only 1 of which may be approved for poster presentation
Abstracts must NOT be:
- Previously published (except if for oral presentation only)
- Commercial or promotional
- ASCE/EWRI membership is encouraged, but not required for submission.
Abstracts Due: NEW EXTENDED DEADLINE *** Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 11:59 PM EST ***
Final Paper Deadline: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 11:59 PM EST
- Final paper length is limited to 15 pages including the abstract, text, photos, and graphics.
- Final papers must be at least 5 pages in length (excluding references) for inclusion in the published proceedings
- Authors whose abstracts and/or final papers are selected for inclusion in the technical program will be required to register for the EWRI Congress at the appropriate fee, attend the conference, and make their presentations in person.
- Final paper submission is optional
Speaker/Author Registration Deadline: Friday, January 28, 2022
The deadline for speaker/author registration is midnight Friday, January 28, 2022, Eastern US Time (GMT minus 5).
Should an author submit their final paper but fail to register by the deadline, the unregistered paper will be removed from the conference program and proceedings.
If you intend to submit only an abstract for presentation at the conference, you are still required to register and pay by this date.
Speaker/author registration fees are non-refundable after Friday, March 18, 2022, due to the necessary advance production of the proceedings and the program. Exceptions will only be made for illness or emergency if the request is made in writing and accompanied by a doctor's note and/or similar official documentation stating the emergency and person's name. The subsequent refund will be made minus a $100 processing fee.