Updated as of March 4, 2022.
We are excited to be holding the upcoming EWRI Congress 2022 in-person this June in Atlanta, Georgia. We are also sensitive to the changing environment with respect to COVID-19 and are dedicated to hosting an event that has the best interests of our guests front of mind. ASCE is committed to holding an event where everyone feels safe. To accomplish this, we have updated our EWRI Congress 2022 attendance policy concerning COVID-19, which can be found below.
Keeping You Safe
- Please stay with us for up-to-the-minute information on EWRI Congress 2022. You can review Atlanta Hyatt Regency Hotel's COVID-19 protocols and practices for more information.
- To mitigate the risk of spread, all participants will be required to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-191. The only exemption to this policy will be religious or medical reasons. All individuals claiming a religious or medical exemption must provide documentation of a negative PCR or test taken 72 hours prior to arrival. Attendees who do not provide documentation as per this requirement will not be admitted.
- Where local ordinances do not allow requiring participants to submit proof of vaccination, participants will be required to attest prior to arrival at the EWRI Congress 2022 that they are fully vaccinated or that have obtained a negative PCR test 72 hours prior to arrival. Attendees who do not provide this attestation will not be admitted.
- ASCE will be partnering with third-party vendor to validate that each participant has filed the appropriate documentation to attend.
- Face masks will be optional during the event.
- Attendees are encouraged to practice social distancing and limit physical contract such as hand shaking or hugging to maintain a safe environment.
1 To be considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you must have cleared the two-week waiting period after receiving your second dose of a two-dose vaccine (or two weeks after receiving a one-shot vaccine). This means you will need to have your last vaccine administered no later than Friday, May, 20, 2022.
CLEAR Health Pass
As part of the entry requirements to EWRI Congress 2022 all attendees must provide proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 PCR test (within 72 hours) through our provider in order to enter. If you were vaccinated outside of the United States, or if you do not wish to use the CLEAR Health Pass app, please verify your vaccination status by bringing your proof in person to the conference.
- EWRI Congress has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide proof of COVID-related health insights for a seamless experience. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll.
- For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees, guests, and committee meeting attendees must sign up for CLEAR and complete their health screening before arriving.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to [email protected] or tap "Get in Touch" in the app for assistance or review the CLEAR FAQs
- Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass is below. You will need a photo id and vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test results.
Important: CLEAR Health Pass cannot verify international vaccines. Please bring your proof of vaccination or negative PCR COVID-19 test with you onsite, and present it at registration.
- Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
- Select ‘Have a code’ and enter the code EWRI22 if prompted, otherwise proceed to enrollment
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie and a picture id
- Follow the prompts to verify your vaccination status or negative COVID-19 test (within 72 hours)
- Before you arrive at the EWRI Congress Registration desk, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show for seamless arrival.