Thank you for your interest in becoming an exhibitor at the EWRI Congress. This is a great way to increase your company’s visibility and obtain new customers from various engineering industries. If your company or organization provides goods and services to help design, deliver, operate, or maintain sustainable infrastructure, then the EWRI Congress provides the ideal opportunity to showcase your goods and services to infrastructure owners and practitioners.
This conference offers many opportunities to reach new business through networking. Your next conversation may be with your next big client...
Please let me know how I can help you gain the exposure you desire,
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Who is ASCE?
Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) represents more than 144,000 members of the civil engineering profession worldwide and is America’s oldest national engineering society geared to the advancement of science and profession of engineering to enhance the welfare of humanity.
Who is EWRI?
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.
Who will be in attendance?
Attendees are primarily engineers, municipal decision makers and educational researchers that are engaged in environmental and water resources engineering disciplines. They primarily represent municipal staff, institutions of higher education, government/military agencies, engineering & consulting firms as well as resource management organizations.
Exhibiting at the EWRI Congress provides a unique opportunity to directly interact with and influence this highly targeted audience.
Exhibit Dates / Times:
Exhibitor Move-in: Sunday, May 21, 2023; 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Exhibit Hours: Sunday, May 21, 2023; 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm (Welcome Reception)
Monday, May 22, 2023; 10:15 am – 3:30 pm
Tuesday, May 23; 10:15 am – 3:30 pm
Exhibitor Move-out Hours: Tuesday, May 23, 2023; 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Early Bird Rate: $1,695 USD before Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Advance Rate: $1,895 USD after Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Benefits of Exhibiting:
• One (1) full conference registration
• One (1) tabletop personnel registration
• Dedicated exhibit time with qualified buyers
• Exposure at all exhibit hall events to include a welcome reception and AM/PM breaks
• Recognition in the conference program and all institute electronic marketing
Exhibitor Package Includes:
• One (1) 6-foot skirted table
• Two (2) chairs
• One (1) wastepaper basket
• One (1) ID sign
Exhibitor Deadlines & Important Dates
• Wednesday, March 22, 2023 (All Sponsors and Exhibitors) – Full payment must be received to be included in the printed final program.
• Company logos should be received with signed contract.
• Wednesday, April 12, 2023 (All Sponsors and Exhibitors) - A (25) word description of your organization or products for inclusion in the printed final printed program.